Binomo is the platform for online trading popular in over 130 countries, including Qatar. This article will clarify the registration and login processes through the mobile app and web version on PC and will tell about account types on Binomo, including a Demo, and explain the purpose of passing the verification.
Methods of registration via the website
Binomo provides 2 sign-up ways for intending users of its web version. You can complete account registration using either of the following variants:
- Facebook/Google account.
Regardless of your choice, you need to come up with a strong password of at least 6 characters.
Next, you should carefully choose the currency as you will not be allowed to change it after completing registration on Binomo. You will have to disable your current account and create a new one with the preferred currency.
After registration with your email, you will be required to confirm the address. If you don’t see the verification message from Binomo in your inbox, check your “Spam” folder or “Promotions” or “Updates” tab. To find out how to confirm your email, follow this link.
Follow these steps to register an account:
- Log in to the Binomo homepage and select one of the 13 supported languages: English or each other.
- Click the “Sign in” button on the top-right corner and switch to the “Sign-up” tab.
- Click the preferred currency and then the Facebook/Google icon.
- Enter your login details.
You are registered, and all that is left is to confirm your email.
Registration and log in through the app
Registration and login procedures through the Binomo mobile application are quite similar to the website except for a few points. You need to click on the “Sign in” button to go to the registration section on the site, while the Binomo app prompts you to “Sign-up” once you open it.
Accept the Client Agreement
it is important to read and accept the Client Agreement to avoid violating the rules of the platform. For instance, Binomo does not allow one person to create multiple accounts or minors to register. If you violate the terms of the Agreement, the company may block your account.
Register on Binomo
and get $10000 to your demo account
Recover your password in a few minutes by following these steps:
- In the “Login” tab on any page of the site, click “Forgot my password”. If you are using the Binomo app, click “Reset password”.
- Enter your email address.
- Follow the prompt in the email sent to you.
- Change the password to a new one and confirm it.
How to sign in to your Binomo account?
To login to the website www.binomo.com or the app, simply enter the details provided during registration.
Why do you need verification?
The verification procedure was designed primarily to prevent fraud with your account or funds. Binomo may request you to provide documents to prove your identity or payment method at any time or before you withdraw funds the first time.
You will not be able to withdraw additional income from Binomo until you complete verification. But no need to worry. Most often, the process is automatic and reduced to a few minutes.
Note! You can read more in paragraphs 4 and 5 of the Client Agreement.
Which account type to choose?
Binomo offers 4 different accounts to suit users with different trading skills. Below are the features of each type.
Binomo provides for all new users a Demo account with a thousand virtual dollars. This amount cannot be withdrawn but is meant for practice. Free tutorials, over 30 trading assets, and a “Daily Free” tournament are available.
The account opens when you deposit at least $10 and provides access to:
- Up to 100% deposit bonuses.
- Over 45 assets.
- The profitability of up to 85% (if your forecast is correct).
This status is assigned after the total deposit of $500 and allows you:
- Trade with more than 60 assets.
- Get profitability of up to 90% (in case of correct forecast).
- Get deposit bonuses up to 150% and cashback up to 5% (in some cases).
By making a cumulative deposit of $1000 you will become a VIP client and get maximum benefits:
- Access to over 70 assets.
- The profitability of up to 90% (if your forecast is correct).
- Up to 200% of the deposit bonuses.
- Up to 10% cashback (in some cases).
- Support of the personal manager who can offer investment insurance and risk-free trades.
- Access to VIP tournament.
Note! Withdrawal requests are processed by the platform from several minutes to 3 days or more. The final time of withdrawals depends on your payment provider.
How to close a Binomo account?
You can block it by following these steps:
- Log in on the web version of the platform.
- Select the “Profile” tab.
- Click on “Block account” and enter your password.
Self-locking is not available in the app. You can close your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note! If you aren’t logging back into Binomo in 30 days, the fee will be deducted.
Register on Binomo
and get $10000 to your demo account
Signing up for Binomo is the most straightforward thing for any trader whether on the net version or the mobile app. The first time you log in, you will get access to a Demo account, tutorials, a free tournament, and more.
Always remember that trading carries the risk of losing part or all of your investment. No one can guarantee the results of your trades. Therefore, learn to analyze charts and market changes on a Demo account. Only this can minimize the risk.